Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Whaddaya Think?

Getting ready for this trip, I pulled out a pair of jeans to take along.  Old, worn, good to wear around the campfire and out in the dirt.  I knew they had some thin spots.

And then I put them on:

116.Torn jeans

We joked that I was right up with the times!  After all, isn’t this the way kids wear their clothes these days?

But every time I bent my let, my knee poked out.  Somehow it just wasn’t all that comfortable.  At least it isn’t my rear end everybody is seeing!

So whaddaya think?  Should I toss them?  And invest in a new pair?

But they’re so comfie otherwise.  Or maybe patch them – not so sure they’d be all that comfie any more.  And what’s that old saying about not putting new patches on old skins?

Sad to see them go!                      Blessings, Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment