Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Short and sweet

So reading week has been great, I wish I could say it's been more productive than it has but I've been sick and extremely sleepy with a side of coughing. But I've won 2 coffee's from Tim Horton's which each time made my day! It's gross to sit in bed, all sweaty with a fever, and cough, too tired to possibly think and there in between my hands sits a large french vanilla coffee yum! suddenly everything in the world is okay again :) I've continued to mull over big life decisions, or at least I've made vast attempts too. O dear I'm yawning, I think this new drug Cymbolta has taken my pain levels down severely which is a blessing, yet it's also brought my fatigue up severely. It's like that saying, "six of these, or half a dozen of the other". I've had to nap the last 3 days in a row yet, then I don't fall asleep as well at night. I'm certain this fatigue is better than the pain but it's still pretty awful I hope it fades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment