Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Manufacture's, parts, and warranty's

I don't know where my soul meets my body. Some say your soul is your thoughts, and self but the body that houses the brain is just a body. Yet, this disorder makes it feel less and less true, I feel the pain all over and the effects touch everything, so although the soul and body are different I think that as long as they are sharing a space they morph into one. I cannot say to my body, your broken I'm leaving, because where would I go? into another body? but then my soul may morph with a different body it did not grow to adulthood with and thus may lose part of myself in morphing with a new body and then I would no longer be myself. So leaving this body is not an option, it's like marriage till death do we part.

So whats a girl to do with a body thats mechanically breaking down, and the mechanic can't fix it. It's kinda like, when you buy your first car (Papa John John my plymouth Acclaim, he's a tank) it works great, till it gets a few dents, or you take it for a long road trip and it needs a little help after. And it's all fine till the mechanic one day find the muffler is chocking and eventually is bound to say,"I'm sorry miss, but this isn't fixable anymore."

This would be hypothetically, if your body were as easy to fix as a car, truck, or motorbike but we weren't made that way. So that leads us into this next part, well this time let's say you buy a beautiful orange honda motorbike, and then find out it was made with a defect, naturally you would take it back to the manufacture and see if it's under warranty to fix. Which sometimes the stores policy's aren't nice, and I get the whole "you break it, you bought it, policy", but I didn't break it. So since I can't really be like, "hey creator of the universe, Ya, down here! Just saying you were the one who made me but, I have a defect can you fix it? is under warranty?" first, you gotta think before speaking to him like that I mean if he created the entire universe cosmos, and all you think he'd actually make a mistake on a little human, the lets say this creator made a world, put it into just the right atmosphere, with just the right amount of oxygen, water, plant life, animal life, and everything. But  for our point lets say your a jerk or just really confused still, and do go all, "hey creator of the universe, you made a mistake on me." He's gonna be all, black lady accent on you and say "No I didn't,(insert black lady finger waging) I even went as far as to send my son, and he died for your parts fool! you are cleaned, greased, painted, tuned up, fixed and look like new. You just have to faith in me and it'll be okay."

Well faith is being sure of what you hoped for and certain of what you can not see. So may be for some reason it is necessary for a few of us to have scratched up paint, dents, and parts that choke up or even parts we can't change out. One day the warranty might miraculously cover it up but not today. The almighty manufacture had a reason for tightening the bolts like that or adding those loud cracking pipes to you, because may be there's someone out there that only your crackling, coughing, orange honda can only help by having driven down their road before.

I can see in my rearview mirror now, all the things I didn't understand when I was driving through them. There were jumps, turns, and mud, I didn't quite get the point of driving through. I mean the majority of other bikes don't drive there, they stay on the dry pavement because the danger signs mean don't drive there. I'm mean come on they don't put danger signs up so they can laugh at you for taking a long way around. A few times, the road was quite narrow, and I was scared we might roll off the side of a cliff. Yet, I can see back there now, and understand the reasons for taking this route, and that my manufacture really knew what he was doing when he built me this way, and set me on this course. He programmed my GPS for a destination that I'm not sure where it is quite yet, or what the reasoning is but he was right about all the other turns, and the manual to this bike says on its authority that I can make it there, so I keep driving cause now I'm certain he's right even though I can't see it yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment