Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Summer Hop-About

Don’t you just love to visit quilt shops and quilt shows?  Well I do!  And as a matter of fact our first summer RV trip this is going to let me take in a quilt show.  But more about that in another post.

Along with visiting shops and shows, I love to visit quilters’ studios.  I’m always fascinated with the work going on, the projects, the stashes, the organization, the plans.  Yesterday, I stopped in to chat with the quilting ladies at Holiday Park in Kelowna (where my parents used to live – as of yesterday).  I always go home inspired by them!

One of them had made this adorable little quilt for LV:001

 

Well, this summer Mad About Patchwork is hosting a blog hop visiting quilters’ studios.

Sew Canadian

Every Sunday for the summer, 2 Canadian quilters’ studios will be featured.  This week it’s Patti and Krista.  Just click on the link or the button above to start the hop! 

Happy hopping!                      Blessings, Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment