Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Six Sisters Recipes

From time to time, I try to find slow cooker recipes because as I study brain and behaviour, my slow cooker and I have bonded. We cook wonderful meals together while also getting my studies done. While other times we just get dinner made, and tasting delicious even though I'm too sick to cook. What a wonderful appliance! Best three dollars I ever spent!

It's tuesday which means in my home it's date night :) and today it's my turn to plan it. So knowing how much my husband loves the Olive Garden and also how little money we can afford to spend I searched for recipes. Amazingly enough I stumbled upon this site: http://sixsistersstuff.com/ which features recipes that are very tasty! I have made a bunch of different recipes from this site and loved all of them!
So tonight I am cooking up, Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli.  And it's also delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment