Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Answer

As promised yesterday, here’s a completed map of the United States:

I did check to make sure I put the state names in the right spots.  It was a good exercise for me.  And as I did this, I recalled some of our trips into the US and all the wonderful places we’ve visited there.
So far, we’ve been to:
Alaska
Arizona
California
Colorado
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Maine
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Mexico
New York (state, not the city)
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
South Dakota
Utah
Vermont
Washington
Wisconsin
Wyoming
Only 18 more to go….hmmm, do I hear plans for another US trip????
Now I think I need to learn about Europe and Asia and South America.  Oh, how I love to learn!
BTW – do you all know the names of the Canadian provinces and territories?  There are only 13 – an easy one!
Happy learning!              Blessings, Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment