Sunday, November 17, 2013

Midterm morning delight


Upon waking up I rushed, rushed, rushed, to get to class on time for 8 as class always starts at 8. I arrive with my precious Tim Horton's coffee (french vanilla with 1/4 coffee), in hand and sit down in my class room. I look around its silent, theres only two other student in the room and no teacher and it's like 2 minutes to 8AM. I'm going whaaaaatttt???is this some bad joke????Okay I'm thinking mabey everyone's late cause they're normally late cause unlike me, who wakes up an hour early, so I can get ready early and eat and then, drives a whole 15 minutes to get to class on time. They just walk five steps from their bedroom (dorm) to the classroom. a whole building away. 

I know I sound a bit like I'm making a big deal outta nothing cause well I am. The truth is I love the luxury of space and freedom and commuting gives me all that and more! LOL more as in I have a basement suite vs. a dorm, a hubby as my room mate vs. another girl I don't know. And a bit of quiet vs. chaos. For me it's great, my thyroid thanks me. Cause the less stress means the less pain, and sick days. YAY.

Any who sorry for the side track, So back to the midterm I'm sitting in class going WHHHAaaattttt??? I go to the lobby check my mailbox thinking may be there's a notice...but no shaa-bang. Only old notices that my mail box buddy (giving him the benifit of the doubt) forgot to throw out. Although when I fill through them I see that apparently I came an hour early to the exam room. Dang. SO I go back and relax it was kinda nice... I kinda enjoyed it... I played Angry Birds on my iphone...it was awesome! 

When the students and professor arrived and we finally got to writing this thing I went through my method of test taking:
1. read the test instructions and questions (seeing that they are all essay questions I proceed to 2.)
2. write in point form all the notes to the essay questions ( to help my memory, so that when I come back I can review them and then write an essay with all the points, saves you from the chance of forgetting everything you studied about essay #4 cause You were too focused writing essay #1, 2, and 3...)
3. I write out each essay while afterward making sure I got all the points that I jotted down from 2. 

I finished three essays in an hour and a half and got home early yay. 

ElysiaB 

Question of the day: Whats your most awkward exam writing experience? Comment  your answers below and I will repost the top ones 





No comments:

Post a Comment