Sunday, December 8, 2013

Errrrr to the E R

So ever since I saw my doctor I've still been in a lot of pain..not cool doc. Any who the past few days has been an on again off again battle over going to the ER. I have bad spinal back pain in a few different vertebrae's, a nose-head ache, cold sweat, fever that comes and goes, a cough that sounds like a seal barking, and incredibly tender muscles that hurt every time I move. It's kinda like electric shock therapy as I'm walking to the cupboard, or bathroom, kitchen, or, well you get the picture. It seems like every day has gotten just a bit more painful, not looking forward to tomorrow. The dilemma is that if I go to the ER i wait in the waiting room full of sick other people and since my immune system is compromised by the autoimmune disorder I have a high likely hood of getting sicker by going in. Also, if I do go in they will take vile's of my blood to do tests on but being anemic that hurts, plus they can run x-rays, tests, and they have yet to find something that's causing the immediate problem. The best they can do is give me an anti-inflammatory, and may be a Tylenol 3, while saying that I should see my Dr. ASAP. So all in all I don't go in unless I'm in extreme feel-like-I'm-gonna-die pain because most of the time I end up wishing I'd stayed in bed.

Your fashionable hat intimidates me.

In other news,  I'm keeping up with classes and even feel like I'm ahead in a few. It's still disappointing and frustrating that I'm bedridden though. But I use my time in bed to keep up with school work, read my textbooks, do assignments early, and review notes. In my breaks from studying I find laughter helps a lot when in such frustrating circumstances, and last night I came across a few things that made me giggle.

This website: http://www.happyplace.com/tweet-picks/newest/page/12 has pages n pages of funny tweets found on twitter. warning some were crude and I didn't like but there were just as many funny ones.

Funny Confession Ecard: I live in fear of accidentally hearing a Justin Bieber song and liking it.




OR...
 http://www.someecards.com/confession-cards/most-sent-today/2/20 They have some pretty funny cards such as the pictures I've included today. 

Also I've perused through pinterest.com and found all sorts of cool things from nail art, to cool decor, to craft ideas, to cooking recipes, nifty party ideas, things I would like that I never knew existed and just some cool styles. Although My favorite are the how to guides, that teach you a million ways to do something new, or make nail polish cheaper, or all sorts of things. 


Funny Confession Ecard: I went several blocks out of my way to avoid small talk with you.
~ElysiaB

No comments:

Post a Comment