Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'm Late I'm Late for a Very Important Date.

So much to do and so little time, rushing rushing just get by. I feel it touch like the white rabbit in alice in wonderland.
 Nuclear clocks will keep track of time at an unprecedented level of accuracy. The white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland would have most likely been interested in this research.
I went to bed early hoping to wake up more rested and refreshed. I awoke at 8 when my husband got up for work, n felt gross still so I slept some more, I woke at 9 when the phone rang, and then went back to sleep cause I still felt gross, then suddenly it was 1 o'clock! I got up and made my husband lunch and am still amazed at how entirely exhausted I am I ate and sat to do some studying yet can not bring myself to focus on it. My mind drifts to nowhere and I feel so very sleepy, perhaps it's this awful appendix pain as its swollen and annoyed me with its consistent throbbing. Although it's hard to tell the difference between the cracked rib and the appendix they both annoy me so. And the worst part is I haven't the time for this distraction, I have classes this week with assignments due and Finals next week. Thus I'm refuse to be late for those very important dates, theres simply too much at stake, and my appendix will just have to wait. Feels like I'm struggling just to stay awake! (and thats saying something when you have chronic fatigue already)

~Elysia B

No comments:

Post a Comment